These aren't ordinary socks.
Skinnys anti-blister liner socks are custom-designed to ease the rubbing, slipping, and heel blistering in the back of our feet, especially for people with narrow heels.
If you've tried orthotics or heel pads and they didn't work, these liner socks—extra-thick right where they're needed to fill up extra heel space—will be just the trick.
The secret is a 3x-padded heel cup with a wrap-around silicone grip (twice the amount of silicone that other sock manufacturers use) and a custom-manufactured spandex ankle band for the best shoe fit ever.
You can wear Skinnys two ways:
As a replacement for conventional no-show socks or footies (or when you'd otherwise try not to wear socks at all) for an invisible ankle-revealing style with loafers or other slip-ons
Inside other socks—such as dress socks or hiking socks. The double layers (and wraparound silicone padding on the Skinnys under-layer sock) will transfer any rubbing away from your skin and onto the fabric-to-fabric contact points
Wear these nearly invisible padded no-show socks out walking, working, or dancing, and you'll forget you ever suffered heel rubbing before.
One (1) pair. Also see options for discounted 3-packs and 7-packs.
- Premium combed cotton extra-padded in the heels, designed for soft comfort and maximum durability (even after many washes)
Stay-put elastic ankle band uniquely tailored by Skinnys to prevent sock from slipping down while wearing
- Ribbed arch weaving to provide additional support in the midfoot for high arches
- Custom-molded silicone gel grip that wraps around all heel sides to provide extra padding, and temporarily adhere sock to skin
- Medium: Mens 5½ ‒ 8 / Womens 6½ ‒ 9
- Large: Mens 8½ ‒ 12 / Womens 9½ ‒ 13
- Other sizes in development. Please contact us to show your interest!
- Heather grey
- Wash cold. Avoid dryer.
- 85% cotton, 12% polyester, 3% spandex
- Designed in Hawaii, Made in Korea, Perfect for you