Skinnys anti-blister liner socks are custom-designed to ease the rubbing, slipping, and heel blistering in the back of our feet, especially for people with narrow heels.
If you've tried orthotics or heel pads and they didn't work, these liner socks—extra-thick right where they're needed to fill up extra heel space—will be just the trick.
The secret: a 2x-padded heel counter + GripWrapTM orthotic-grade silicone gel grips (twice the silicone in other brands) and a custom-manufactured spandex ankle band for the best shoe fit ever.
Skinnys Invisibles No-Show Liners feature a secret "liner" contour to stay hidden in most slip-on shoes like loafers, flats, or boat shoes.
(For a bit more padding and an even more secure fit when complete sock secrecy isn't necessary, check out our Skinnys Performance No-Show Socks.)
You can wear Skinnys two ways:
As a replacement for conventional no-show socks or footies (or when you'd otherwise try not to wear socks at all) for an invisible ankle-revealing style with loafers or other slip-ons
Inside other socks—such as dress socks or hiking socks. The double layers (and orthotic-grade GripWrapTM side-wall silicone padding on the Skinnys under-layer sock) will transfer any rubbing away from your skin and onto the fabric-to-fabric contact points
Wear these nearly invisible padded no-show socks out walking, working, or dancing, and you'll forget you ever suffered heel rubbing before.
Seven (7) pairs. Also see options for single pairs and 3-packs.
- Premium combed cotton extra-padded in the heels, designed for soft comfort and maximum durability (even after many washes)
Stay-put elastic ankle band uniquely tailored by Skinnys to prevent sock from slipping down while wearing
- GripWrapTM orthotic-grade silicone gel grips that wraps around all heel sides to provide extra padding, and temporarily adhere sock to skin
- Ribbed arch weaving to provide additional support in the midfoot for high arches
Note: Skinnys will fit different foot-shapes differently. Our liner socks are cut slightly narrower in the heel than typical store-bought sock liners. For people on the edge between sizes, if you have narrower feet, we recommend following the guidelines as listed. If you have wider feet, you might consider selecting the next larger size of Skinnys if your feet are within a half-size of the top of the guideline ranges.
- Small: Womens 4 ‒ 6½
- Medium: Mens 6 ‒ 8½ / Womens 7 ‒ 9½
- Large: Mens 9 ‒ 11½ / Womens 10 ‒ 12½
- Other sizes in development. Please contact us to show your interest!
- Heather grey
- Wash cold. Air dry / fluff cycle recommended
- 85% cotton, 12% polyester, 3% spandex
- Designed in Hawaii, Made in Korea, Perfect for you